NEC announced its new addition to the NP Value Series projectors, the NP115 which will replace the successful NP110 model designed for growing small-to-medium businesses and education environments. The new NEC NP115 is 3D Ready and features such as a 2500-lumen brightness, ECO ModeTM technology that will extend the lamp life up to 5000 hours and lowers power consumption to 0.49 watts in standby mode.
The 3D Ready Projector also comes with integrated 7-watt speaker and shutdown technology that allows immediate use and power off functionality without the need for a cooling period. The NEC NP115 will begin shipping in July 2010 with an Suggested Retail Price of $599. See full features after the jump.
Full Features of the NP115 DLP 3D-Ready Projector:
- Native resolution of 800×600 SVGA
- Contrast ratio of 2000:1
- 2500 lumens brightness
- Power consumption of 242 watts (217 watts in ECO Mode and 0.49 watts in standby mode)
- Up to 5000 hours of lamp life (in ECO Mode)
- Comprehensive input panel, which connects with computer (component video using 15-pin adapter), composite video and S-Video
- BrilliantColorTM technology, which increases system brightness and color saturation while optimizing color gain across the full color gamut
- 3D-Ready DLP Link technology, which encourages interactivity and increases available applications when combined with active shutter glasses (NP01GL)
- Built-in wall color correction presets, which provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly on non-white surfaces
- Filter-free design, which eliminates the need to monitor and change filters
- Carbon savings meter calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup
- Green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch between settings easy