The GXV3175 7-inch Touchscreen Multimedia Phone was just launched by Grandstream onto the market. The Grandstream GXV3175 is an IP Multimedia Phone which features a 7-inch Resistive Touchscreen display along with some really great features as well. Other features includes a 1.3-Megapixel CMOS camera with privacy shutter, it also integrates WiFi 802.11b/g/n connectivity, there are two USB ports, Ethernet ports, Audio and TV Output plus the screen is also compatible with stylus pen.
The Grandstream GXV3175 also comes with a touch-and-swipe graphic user interface with multiple language support, there is also a full web browser, 3-lines with up to 3 SIP accounts plus a FREE peer-to-peer IPVideoTalk service out of the box and offers access to social networking applications including Facebook and Twitter, IM with Yahoo, MSN and Google.
Grandstream GXV3175 Full Specifications:
- 7? resistive touch screen color LCD (800×400), 1.3M pixel CMOS camera with privacy shutter
- Dual switched 10M/100M Ethernet ports with integrated PoE, integrated WiFi (802.11b/g/n)
- Dual USB ports, SD/MMC/SDHC, headset, stereo audio output, video output
- High fidelity full-duplex speakerphone with high performance acoustic echo canceller
- H.264/H.263/H.263+ video compression at bit rate of 32kbps-2Mbps, frame rate of up to 30fps, video resolution of VGA/WQVGA/QVGA (H.264) and CIF/QCIF (H.263/H.263+)
- G.711 (a/u-law), G.722 (wideband), G.723.1, G.729A/B, GSM-FR, G.726-32 voice codec and AAC, MP3, WMA, Real, Ogg-Vorbis audio codec
- Multi-language, full Web browser, weather, news, stocks, currency, world clock, calendar, games, Google Voice, Internet radio, YouTube, movie trailer, Last.fm, digital photo frame, photo album integration with Yahoo Flickr/Photobucket/Phanfare, Yahoo/MSN/Google IM (pending), Facebook and Twitter (pending), virtual BLF keys, SDK/API, etc
- Smart NAT traversal technology to allow zero-configuration plug-and-play
- Strong security protection based on TLS/SRTP/HTTPS and AES